Fusion: Sentient

Strange stuff not related to NinjaBee or our games at all

Moderator: ninjabees

Kilo

Fusion: Sentient

Postby Kilo » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:49 am

Hello guys!

do you know where i can find a forum for Fusion: Sentient and/or Genesis??
thx for your help!
Kilo

Re: Fusion: Sentient

Postby Kilo » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Thx for the permission to post my questions here! 8)
the most importent question for me is; how can i destroy 2 opponents with 1 shot??

by the way: i really enjoy playing both fusion games, so thank you for creating it! :mrgreen:
Captain Jax

Postby Captain Jax » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Kilo,

Just to clarify, we only worked on Fusion: Sentient. I don't want to take credit for the XBLA title. :D

As for killing two with one shot, I'm not sure! I haven't played it enough to do so myself, but I would assume it would be an explosive weapon that is used. I'm not sure exactly what is meant by the achievement, kill 2 with ONLY one shot, or with one shot finish off two already hurt bad guys. I'll ask around and see if anyone here knows for sure, and get back to you.

-------------------
edited with answer!

So it seems like you just need to finish off 2 enemies with a single shot, no matter how much health they have. Good luck!
Kilo

Postby Kilo » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:36 am

YEAH i finaly made it! :mrgreen:

the trick was to use a Lancer Cruise Missile Ultra and nothing else but cannonfodder :lol:

now i think i have to reset the campaign to become the right hand of the devil?!?

i hope i get the 6 missing comicstories by playing the story again....

so THX for this great waste of time :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Captain Jax

Postby Captain Jax » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Happy to help! Enjoy.
Phil the guy

Postby Phil the guy » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:56 am

I'm having a hard time with the No Child Left Behind achievement, which requires the player to "Complete a mission on the final planet with a common unit in your team"

What is considered the final planet? Saroth or The Last Stand?

There doesn't seem to be a clear explanation for some of these achievements Hints and walkthroughs are not posted on TrueAchievements.com or Xbox360Acheivements.org.

If anyone working for NinjaBee could take the time to post a more detailed achievement guide for Fusion: Sentient I would appreciate it.
Captain Jax

Postby Captain Jax » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Phil,

The level is "Last Stand". You must use a "common" type unit to play it, and it must survive. If you have any questions about other achievements feel free to ask!
R49364

Postby R49364 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:36 am

Hi, it seems "Reaper's Understudy" and "Repo Man" achievements are broken. Is there any information regarding a future patch or a workaround?

Thanks!
Captain Jax

Postby Captain Jax » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:41 pm

R49364 wrote:Hi, it seems "Reaper's Understudy" and "Repo Man" achievements are broken. Is there any information regarding a future patch or a workaround?

Thanks!

"Reaper's Understudy" is a known bug, and has been fixed in a Title Update. However, that TU has not yet been applied. It is in Microsoft's hands and it will be up to them when to apply it.

"Repo Man" does work, but it is fairly difficult to obtain. You must retrieve the artifacts and return them to your base, without killing all of the enemies. You must win the phase by capturing the artifact. Additionally, you must do this with both of the "artifact" phases of the 3 phase mission. So, realistically, you must win 20 different battles by capturing the artifacts.
R49364

Postby R49364 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Do i need to reset the campaign in order to obtain the artifacts of the missions i have already done?
I am sure i did take them several times, but i didn't manage to have more than 10% of the achievement completed..
Kilo

Postby Kilo » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 pm

no, you dont have to reset the campaign and every mission counts only 10%!
so you have to complete 10 several missions by collecting the artifacts in phase 2 AND 3 :wink:
Phil the guy

Postby Phil the guy » Wed May 16, 2012 7:49 pm

What tips could you provides on unlocking the "Set and Served" achievement? My guess is tank sentients using only melee weapons, but I don't know for sure.

Any information would be helpful.
Kilo

Postby Kilo » Tue May 22, 2012 12:02 pm

I used 5 legendary tanks with no weapons in an easy mission... good luck!
Phil the guy

Postby Phil the guy » Tue May 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Kilo wrote:I used 5 legendary tanks with no weapons in an easy mission... good luck!

What was your tactic? Did you use only melee weapons? Do you surround one enemy with several tanks? What did you try to attempt in order to unlock this achievement?
Kilo

Postby Kilo » Thu May 24, 2012 10:34 am

Phil the guy wrote:What was your tactic? Did you use only melee weapons? Do you surround one enemy with several tanks? What did you try to attempt in order to unlock this achievement?

i choosed an easy mission with infinite enemies, use only the simplest melee weapons on legendary tanks (x5) and made em all follow offensiveeach other... than wait a while... and wait a while... good luck!

Return to “Off-Topic”