Note: The contest is now over! The results can be found in this post:
http://www.ninjabee.com/forums/viewtopi ... 5748#15748
1. Design a level using the level editor in Band of Bugs for Xbox Live Arcade
2. In a single post in this thread, post screenshots of your level and a description of why your level is cool. If there's some problem posting to this thread, feel free to e-mail your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll post it for you. Also feel free to post your screenshots and description somewhere else publicly on the web and just link to it from this thread.
3. Screenshots can be screen captures or digital photos of the level displayed on your TV. Post up to 3 shots. If you don't have a convenient way to get a screenshot, consider asking a friend to help, and transfer the level to them.
4. Descriptions can be simple descriptions, a sample walkthrough, or pretty much anything you want to write to convince people that your level design is interesting. Limit the description to 500 words or less, please.
5. Please keep your submissions family-friendly. Offensive level designs or descriptions (as determined by NinjaBee staff) will be disqualified.
7. Levels must be playable over Xbox Live (i.e. don't just show us a shot from the editor of an unfinished level - test your level online with a friend).
8. The deadline for submission is August 16, 2007.
9. The initial submissions will be judged after August 16th by a select panel of posters to the ninjabee.com forums. We'll post a list of these judges in the future.
10. Judging will be based on fun, originality, clever use of units, aesthetic factors, and the subjective whims of the judges.
11. When the candidates are narrowed down to 3, members of the NinjaBee staff will play the levels and pick a winner. The three final candidates will need to be available for sharing their levels over Live with a NinjaBee staff member from August 16th 2007 to August 23rd 2007.
12. The winner will receive 4,000 Microsoft Points and a limited edition yellow NinjaBee T-Shirt. T-shirt substitutions (in case you prefer a black NinjaBee shirt or a Cloning Clyde shirt) are allowed.
13. NinjaBee employees and their immediate families are not eligible.
14. Limit of one entry per person. Entries that don't win may be eligible for future contests.
15. We reserve the right to change and augment these rules as the contest proceeds. Somebody somewhere can find a way to make this difficult, I'm sure... Please don't sue us.
Preliminary Forum Judges:
Edit: Edited line about number of entries allowed.
Edit 2007.8.16: List of judges.
Edit 2007.8.17: Closed.
Edit 2007.9.04: Results.