Unable to find World of Keflings on PC

Discussion about A World of Keflings

Moderator: ninjabees

ninjacob555

Unable to find World of Keflings on PC

Postby ninjacob555 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:35 am

Hello, I have been searching for quite some time, but have been unable to find World of Keflings on the windows store? I first checked on my Desktop, which has Windows 10, and was unable to find it. I then checked on my laptop, which still runs Windows 8.1, and was still unable to find it. Please help, this game is one of my favorite games on my Xbox 360, but I am unable to play it since I am at college and do not have my Xbox here.
juse

Re: Unable to find World of Keflings on PC

Postby juse » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:58 pm

Unfortunately there were some serious problems/bugs with the build that made it unplayable for many people. (Maybe everyone?)

It didn't make sense financially to fix it, so we asked Microsoft to pull it down. Sorry! I wish we could help!
-- dajuse
ninjacob555

Postby ninjacob555 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:28 pm

Well darn! This is disappointing, but I understand the reasoning. Well, thanks anyways! Hope you have a good day!
Botan

Postby Botan » Tue May 03, 2016 12:16 pm

Is it possible to re-release back for free?

I understand that the issue isn't gonna be fixed but it's kinda slap in face for people who can't re-download the game anymore & this is one of the only games on PC that supports Xbox Live Avatars >_<
stay
NinjaBee

Postby stay » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Ah, well, then allow me to try some unslapping:

If you ever bought the game on the Windows 8 or Windows 10 store, you can re-download it here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/g ... zdncrfhw18

Return to “A World of Keflings”