Title Update 2 released: Avatar FameStar support and More!

Discussion about A World of Keflings

Moderator: ninjabees

Captain Jax

Title Update 2 released: Avatar FameStar support and More!

Postby Captain Jax » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:49 pm

A World of Keflings just got a lot bigger!

The Avatar FameStar update for A World of Keflings released today, and we're very excited to tell you everything that comes with it. It's completely free, and it's completely awesome.

First of all, you can now Earn Fame for completing different objectives, including a set of challenges that resets every week, allowing you to continue to play AWoK to earn Fame. Fame can be used to unlock Unique Outfits that can be worn in-game. These outfits can be worn in ANY FameStar enabled game, not just AWoK! As you progress through the ranks of FameStardom, you will also unlock Special Bonuses in AWoK, including gaining extra resources and more highly trained Keflings.

Additionally, we've added an Entire New Map for you to play on, completely free. This new map is in the sand-box style of the original Kingdom for Keflings. There's also New Buildings, which will only be available on this new map through completing the weekly quests. That's right, I said Weekly Quests. Each week a new quest will become available to help the new Rockstar Kefling fulfill his dream of becoming a Super Star.

Also, be sure to talk to the Wall Builder, as he has taken on a part-time job building boats. Completing weekly quests will unlock new boat blueprints, so you can start launching an Armada of Boats to sail around your island home.

Finally, we've shown some extra Avatar love, with New Emotes to unlock, including a fix for having an achievement in Comic Jumper. Your Avatar can now show off their props to the Keflings and other players with the ability to Use Avatar Props in game. Using the new "Prop" emote (in the center of the emote pad), or simply holding still for a little bit, will show off your Avatar's equipped prop.

And new DLC coming soon...
ATC 1982

Re: Title Update 2 released: Avatar FameStar support and Mor

Postby ATC 1982 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Looking forward to the new DLC ...
AKFK - 200/200 as of 04May09
Alymon

Postby Alymon » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Love the Sugar/Spice DLC. Thank you, Ninjabee!

And the Avatar FameStar content is a fun way to drag me back in after being away from the game for a while.

The only thing is... I find myself wanting to eat candy when playing the DLC. It is not good for my diet. :P
Captain Jax

Postby Captain Jax » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:21 pm

Ha! We hear you... I had the munchies every time I tested out the DLC while it was being made...in fact I think I hear a cake calling my name right now...
Alymon

Postby Alymon » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Hopefully I won't start wanting to eat brains when I play the other DLC!
Devious Mu

Postby Devious Mu » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:53 am

My wife and I love AWOK we got all the dlc this weekend, I introduced her to the first game and we both play this one as well. Will there be more DLC coming? We hope there is possibly a winter holidays themed one? Also is there a chance for a third game?
Captain Jax

Postby Captain Jax » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:38 pm

We're happy to hear you and your wife are enjoying our game! At this point, we're probably finished with DLC for World of Keflings, and we are looking to the future. Nothing definite I can say, there are always many projects we are working on, but you can bet we won't leave our favorite Keflings behind. =)

Return to “A World of Keflings”