AWoK: Alien DLC Issues

Discussion about A World of Keflings

Moderator: ninjabees

Punt069

Re: AWoK: Alien DLC Issues

Postby Punt069 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:56 pm

And when we join a multiplayer game the xbox freeze. Some many other forum talk about this bug of the frezze when we have the roll of the transformer of matter. We must test the games before selling them unusable dlc. I'm really disappointed
jaschrils

Postby jaschrils » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:12 am

My wife purchased the "It Came from Outer Space" DLC for World of Keflings on the XBox 360 yesterday. After downloading, she started AWoK, started a "New Game", It brings her to the game selection screen, she chooses the Alien game and it hangs up on the Load screen. Attempted solutions have included re-downloading the DLC, re-downloading the entire game AWoK, re-starting the console after each step above, and simply waiting for as long as 10 minutes. Can we expect a patch for this any time soon or are there any suggestions for resolving this issue?

Thanks,

John
WhiskeyJ79

Postby WhiskeyJ79 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:30 am

Hi Captain Jax,

Both the original game and the DLC were purchased through the same account on the same 360.

Thanks to you and the team. I'm going to go check out the new stuff on the temporary profile for a bit :D. I'll let you all know if I run into anything else.
Punt069

Postby Punt069 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:53 am

Hi i found the problem. It's a problem with french language.I changed my language and region of my xbox (State and english) and the game run perfectly.But in french language he doesn't run correctly. RB will freeze the xbox ans the kefling have a few of bug.

ps: pour les français qui veulent continuer l'aventure changer la langue et la region de votre console ( etat unis et anglais) ensuite selectionner le blueprints du disque laser, sauvegarder et remettez votre console en français mais ne surtout pas selesctionner dans le menu bluesprints le batiment de transformation de matiere ou meme remonter au batiment au dessus sous peine de freezer la console. Voila en esperant que sa va vous aidez.

Thank and the game are nice but the dlc is very short snif
Cinikus

Postby Cinikus » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 am

Alexleserveur wrote:I just post to say that I've got exactly the same problem as Punt069, in the same part of the game (near the beginning, with the "laser disc" task, when I press RB, the game freezes). And I'm french too, so maybe it's a "french problem".

+1
exactly the same problem on french xbox.
Captain Jax

Postby Captain Jax » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:44 pm

We are very sorry to hear about the freezing issue with the French version. QA has been notified and is looking into it. As for the "loading forever" issue, this is very strange problem and we have been unable to reproduce it yet. Hopefully we'll find a fix soon.
Jeyefunk
NinjaBee

Postby Jeyefunk » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:55 pm

Punt069 wrote:And when we join a multiplayer game the xbox freeze. Some many other forum talk about this bug of the frezze when we have the roll of the transformer of matter. We must test the games before selling them unusable dlc. I'm really disappointed

Hi there! Thanks for bringing this to our attention, it's been a great help! We've been able to reproduce the crash with the Matter Transformifer, and we should have a fix for it on the next update.

Sadly though, I haven't been able to get the multiplayer one so I was hoping you could give me some more information.
Was it a local multiplayer game (meaning both players are on the same console) or was it over Xbox LIVE? Also was it occurring before or after getting the Matter Transformifer?
Any additional information you can give would be useful.

Thanks!
onyx62is

Postby onyx62is » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Hi, just an update on the original problem for you. I tried using an offline account to access the DLC on the console and that one worked fine. It seems that my wife and son's silver accounts cannot.
Kingdommarc

Postby Kingdommarc » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:35 pm

What about the problem with the loading screen.

Because now i paid for the dlc and i haven't been able to play even a second.

Hope u can fix it.

greetz
Punt069

Postby Punt069 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:44 pm

With the multiplayer bug. When I try to join a multiplayer game my xbox freeze (french language). I have try 3 time to join a party but 3 times my xbox freeze. But in english language and region he work correctly. Maybe is a problem with the blueprints when we join a game with a player who advance in the story.

Thank and hoping that my help can be useful
Jeyefunk
NinjaBee

Postby Jeyefunk » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:46 pm

We're trying to track down repro on this one. If there's anything you (or anyone) can think of that could be helpful, please feel free to let me know.
Thanks in advance for everyone's patience on this one- I think it's going to be tricky to find.

Kingdommarc wrote:What about the problem with the loading screen.

Because now i paid for the dlc and i haven't been able to play even a second.

Hope u can fix it.

greetz
Punt069

Postby Punt069 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:47 pm

ps: i talk about the multiplayer on xbox live, i have not test the 2 player mode with my consol.
Kummiko

Postby Kummiko » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:06 pm

I have a work stoppage issue with my large helpers (scoobs, etc). I am mostly through the DLC and they will no longer pick up building parts that I have queued at the factories. If I save, quit and reload they will pick up one or two parts per person, but then stop after that and will not resume no matter if I kick them toward the object or not. I have been working constantly so it is not an issue with remaining idle. It seemed to happen sometime after building the space station.
[url="http://raptr.com/kumama?src=em_forum"]Image[/url]
Captain Jax

Postby Captain Jax » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Kummiko,

Thanks for the heads up on that builder issue. We'll look into it.
Ninja Pirate

DLC Not Loading

Postby Ninja Pirate » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:27 pm

I got the new DLC yesterday and when I tried to start a new file with it, it was stuck on the loading screen. I left it there for about an hour and was still stuck. I tried re-downloading it but that didn't work either. How can I fix this?

Return to “A World of Keflings”