Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Games » A World of Keflings

Post subject: Raskulls and Milo
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:59 am 

I have both of those games, but the only one that appears with a blueprint is the Milo game. do I have to unlock somthing with Raskulls, or get some sort of acheivment to get the blueprints added? I didn't have to do anything with Milo, as the blueprints appeared as soon as the full game was unlocked.

Both are fulll games, not Trial version. Do I chalk this up to yet another bug caused by that caustic MS Update back in Feb.?

Thanks,
Jim.

Post subject: Re: Raskulls and Milo
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:30 pm 

To unlock the blueprints you need to get at least one achievement in each of those games respectively. If after getting an achievement it still is not unlocking we'd definately like to know about it.

Post subject: Re: Raskulls and Milo
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:53 am 

bbangerter wrote:
To unlock the blueprints you need to get at least one achievement in each of those games respectively. If after getting an achievement it still is not unlocking we'd definately like to know about it.

Okay, as soon as I unlock an achievement in Raskulls, I'll see if it unlocks the blueprint. Raskulls seems to be exceedingly difficult for me. I have been playing it for weeks now, and have not been able to win anything, or even complete a task, hence, no achievements.

It's not the game's fault though, I just don't have very good hand-eye coordination since having a stroke a couple of years ago, so I may never be able to unlock any achievement in that game. I wish there was another way to get the blueprints, like some sort of cheat or something.

thanks,
Jim.

Board index » Games » A World of Keflings