you guys gonna hate me... stuck in one part of the game.

Discussion about A World of Keflings

Moderator: ninjabees

LOSTCAUSE

you guys gonna hate me... stuck in one part of the game.

Postby LOSTCAUSE » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 pm

SO yeah I think you guys gonna hate me because I seen to be stuck at the build a keep part of the game.... and yes i did search for the answers and i also Google it too... but im still with no answer... basically im up to the part where all i need is the keep and when I click what to do next it suggest to build a keep BUT i have no blueprint of the Keep I do have a noble shop which im guessing is the keep shop but with no blueprint i don't know what to do exactly?

I google some where to make this :1 Audience Hall, 1 Porch, 1 Dais, 1 Atrium, 1 Treasury, 1 Guest Suite, 1 Grand Entry, 1 Elaborate Highway, 2 Custom Pieces (Statue) and to just put them around the town hall but nothing happens? maybe since i don't have a blueprint?

so yea sorry but any help will be appreciated..

ps: im sure is gonna be something real stupid but since im so annoyed right now im not really seen it lol
PurpleMushroomz

Re: you guys gonna hate me... stuck in one part of the game.

Postby PurpleMushroomz » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Have you completed these quests?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=34277

Also, there's a specific placement for each piece in order for the keep to be built. I also believe that owning the blueprints are mandatory for the building to be built.
New GamerTag : MaxSterling
LOSTCAUSE

Postby LOSTCAUSE » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:48 pm

yea i completed the "Quest : Take 25 Cloth to the Architect" then it was the sharing quest and now it tells me the "should been the keep" but no blue print what so ever.I try just making them and putting it next to the town hall to see if it would would but is not tho.
PurpleMushroomz

Postby PurpleMushroomz » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:43 am

Did you go back to the Ice Kingdom yet? I think a piece for the keep requires metal and if that's the case, then you must go back to the ice kingdom and complete the quests there in order to get access to the metal trader blueprints in the Forest Kingdom.
LOSTCAUSE

Postby LOSTCAUSE » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:42 am

yes i did boss...and there was no quest not any one to even talk to..it tells me to head back to the forest and build the keep.. and when i get to the forest it says i should get to building the keep .

while i was at the forest i looked every where to see if i had miss something but everything seems right up to date except for the keep
PurpleMushroomz

Postby PurpleMushroomz » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:13 am

Only thing I can think of is if you haven't built everything available to you yet, which is causing the keep blueprints from dropping.

Unfortunately, when I created the quest list... I didn't keep track of when the keep blueprints became unlocked.
stay
NinjaBee

Postby stay » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:23 am

Hmm... I'd suggest getting somebody to join your game over Live and see if they can see what's going on. Maybe one of the very friendly folks here would be willing to schedule something with you. I'd do it, but my schedule is insane lately and I haven't even played for a week or two!
TanTheMan93

Postby TanTheMan93 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:03 pm

(Spoilers) Here is what you should, hopefully, happen. As soon as you build and activate the noble workshop (activated with an educated kefling) and the carpenter (activated with an educated kefling and the woodworking manual from Ratbeard), the blueprint should auto-unlock. There is no physical blueprint that you have to find and pick up. From there, you should be able to build the pieces at the noble workshop, and remember to add the custom components (the yellow squares), and the factory pieces (blue squares).

So things to check:

* Make sure you have the noble workshop and the carpenter both activated
* Make sure that you have all of the pieces in the correct places. If one is out of place, the location guide won't show up anymore
* Make sure you have enough room around the town hall to build the keep. If there is not enough room for all the pieces to fit, the location guide won't show up.

If you are still having this problem after checking these things, it would be awesome if one of us at NinjaBee could jump into your game to see if we can tell what is going on.

Thanks for your help and concern
RebaLynn1960

Postby RebaLynn1960 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:15 pm

stay wrote:Hmm... I'd suggest getting somebody to join your game over Live and see if they can see what's going on. Maybe one of the very friendly folks here would be willing to schedule something with you. I'd do it, but my schedule is insane lately and I haven't even played for a week or two!

Being "retired" due to "disability", I have plenty of time to do things like that.
GT - RebeccaLMcGee
Feel free to friend me.
Pererlise

Postby Pererlise » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:38 am

Hm yeah. I was having trouble with the keep bit today.. and well if you play like me then you probably built the buildings and destoryed them to get your kefling back right after.. Since yeah? You know... why have keflings sitting in buildings your not using and have them work on gathering things for you instead!

Psh. So yeah that's the problem. If your buildings aren't active atm then put your keflings back in! (They should appear grey if not active). After that it should go into a cut scene with the king and he'll tell you to go pick up a gift, then at the end of the scene you should be able to build the keep..) If that doesn't help then I'm not sure.

it's an odd post and stuff but hopefully it becomes helpful to future players who may be stuck?! o3o

Return to “A World of Keflings”