Moderator: ninjabees

Captain Jax

Re: Interim fixes for a few known issues

Postby Captain Jax » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Have you actually built the castle yet?
CookTrain

Postby CookTrain » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Indeed so. We have all the gifts required to complete the latest objective bar one.
Captain Jax

Postby Captain Jax » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:30 pm

So in the Ratbeard quest, did it show the video of him dropping the blueprint, or speaking about it?
CookTrain

Postby CookTrain » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:38 pm

It did indeed. However we've looked everywhere for where it might have dropped, to no avail.
Captain Jax

Postby Captain Jax » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm

I will PM you about this. Check your messages.
staR-Kron

Postby staR-Kron » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Hello Ninjabee Team and Users,

i bought World for Kevlings for my Girlfriend during the sales last week. She loves the game and had this little bug with the missing book (i told her to smash the building and take the book for the other building to fix this). Now she just completed this castle and got the mission from the king to build this mysterious giant gift but she is missing the blue bag for it. Ratbeard has no quest for her and the bag hasnt popped up somewhere. I guess its the same bug that the User CookTrain has mentioned. I already deleted systemcache and redownloaded the Update to make sure the game is the latest version. Hope u can help me and my girlfriend.

PS:
she cant remembered if she had build the metal trader before unlocking scoob.
Captain Jax

Postby Captain Jax » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:20 pm

staR-Kron, even if she did build the metal trader first, once you build the castle, save, and reload your game Ratbeard's quest should be available at that point. The workaround that CookTrain found for his issue was having his friend save the game, and then reload it from their profile. But he had a different problem, it sounds like, than what you are having. You may want to try this anyway and see if it helps.
staR-Kron

Postby staR-Kron » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:27 pm

we already tried just saving and reloading the savestate or did u mean loading an save before completing the castle, building it, save it and then reload?

btw
what is exactly this ratbeards quest? She already build his ship if u mean that.
Captain Jax

Postby Captain Jax » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:11 pm

No, you should load a game where the castle is already built. Do make sure of a couple things when you do this: First, that you are connected to Xbox Live. Second, allow the intro to play for about 30 seconds to minute before loading your game, just to be safe.

As for the Ratbeard's quest, building the Pirate Ship should give you a gift, which I believe is the blue bag you are missing. I'm checking on that to make sure though. If this is the case, then if you build the metal trader before unlocking Scoobs, then the bag won't drop. Which is the reason for loading the game after finishing the castle to get an additional quest from Ratbeard specifically to make this gift appear for you.

Return to “A World of Keflings”