AWoK Reference List...

Discussion about A World of Keflings

Moderator: ninjabees

valiantheart

Re: AWoK Reference List...

Postby valiantheart » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:55 pm

stay wrote:
valiantheart wrote:
ATC 1982 wrote:I am always inclined to believe Stay :)

Thats cause Stay is awsome like that :D

Aww.... :oops:

Doug says I am so awesome I don't sign in to Xbox Live, Xbox Live signs in to me! ... whatever that means...

Doug told me that you were so awsome that the sun sets at night just so you can get some sleep.

Scoobs had some things to say about you too. I couldn't understand exactly what he was saying but by the tone of his voice im sure it was positive. :D
Halo3dog

Postby Halo3dog » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:06 am

I might be a bit late for my reply.

In this game you are [almost] Chuck Norris apparently, with doug saying all these quotes which sound like there from the chuck norris factbook with his name taken out and your gamertag put in :P

Plus, Rick Astley - Never gonna give you up in the Tips lol.
JimBoCol

Postby JimBoCol » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:43 pm

stay wrote:but we were just striking out on our own with the King, the princess, Kris, Doug's actual dialogue, ratbeard, the inventor, the reverse genius, the robot, and definitely the Witch. :)

Okay, about Kris. Is he/she gay, a Drag Queen, a transvestite, or a heterosexual crossdresser....or....has she actually had the "operation"?

Speaking of this, why in the world is Scoobs wearing a Brides Maid dress, and trying to catch the bouquet at the wedding? Is there something about Scoobs that we should know? :) Is this how Kris got started?

Just curious...
Jim.

Return to “A World of Keflings”