Run into a snag at the end of the game, can't build castle

Discussion about A World of Keflings

Moderator: ninjabees

e_friccero

Run into a snag at the end of the game, can't build castle

Postby e_friccero » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:21 am

Well I've made it all the way to the end of the game and I can't build the castle
I've got the blueprint and everthing but it still won't let me
I have 7 mystery gifts at this point and also when I check my blueprints I have everything built except for one which is the gatehouse, which is greyed out but still tells me what it is. When I click on the gatehouse the two outside pieces appear in red.
Can anybody help me or is this just a bug in the game?
Made it all the way to the end and can't finish the game :crash: >_<
TanTheMan93

Re: Run into a snag at the end of the game, can't build castle

Postby TanTheMan93 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:32 pm

e_friccero wrote:Well I've made it all the way to the end of the game and I can't build the castle
I have 7 mystery gifts at this point and also when I check my blueprints I have everything built except for one which is the gatehouse, which is greyed out but still tells me what it is. When I click on the gatehouse the two outside pieces appear in red.

Could you clarify what you mean by "it won't let me"? I guess just make sure you have all of the pieces in the right places. There are places components need to go that you kinda need to rotate the camera to see.

If you clarify what was going in a little more detail, hopefully I can give help ya a little more.
e_friccero

Postby e_friccero » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:04 pm

TanTheMan93 wrote:
e_friccero wrote:Well I've made it all the way to the end of the game and I can't build the castle

Could you clarify what you mean by "it won't let me"? I guess just make sure you have all of the pieces in the right places. There are places components need to go that you kinda need to rotate the camera to see.

If you clarify what was going in a little more detail, hopefully I can give help ya a little more.

I have all the pieces built and placed in the right location
The squares around my keep won't light up like they usually will when you create another building.
I'm thinking it has something to do with not being able to build the gatehouse. I looked around online and couldn't find anything on when you get to build that or what the two outer pieces are for it.
I've done every quest in the game and now all it says is to build towards the castle, but even with the pieces in the correct places it won't build :confused:
dragonlightning

Postby dragonlightning » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:37 pm

the 2 outer pieces for the gate house come from the wall maker, the building should already be built and be somewhere in the middle ish of the forest kingdom.

As for the castle i don't know what to suggest apart from making sure its the active blueprint. Just make sure you use the right pieces, they should all come from the royal workshop apart from the decorative ones if i remember rightly. Its just my friend made the mistake of confusing the purples and it took him a while to realise he had the wrong bits
PurpleMushroomz

Postby PurpleMushroomz » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Try destroying the entire castle and then rebuilding it from scratch.
New GamerTag : MaxSterling
Robbie

Postby Robbie » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:43 am

If you still need help message me on xbl GT: Robbiee xD
Look for me on the AWoK leaderboards!!
Add zRobi if you would like to play AWoK with me.
Also send me a message mention the Ninjabee forums so I know you're friendly xD
TanTheMan93

Postby TanTheMan93 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:20 pm

If the spaces aren't lighting up as usual, there could basically be four potential things going on:

* The castle isn't your active blueprint
* One of your pieces is in the wrong place
* There isn't enough space around you to build the castle without intersecting something else

And hopefully it doesn't come to this...

* it may be a bug :I (but i have never in all of the testing of this game had a problem with it)
PurpleMushroomz

Postby PurpleMushroomz » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Just an FYI, Tantheman93... when I destroyed my castle and relocated it, I started from the back pieces and worked my way forward. During the process of rebuilding the castle, the town hall and keep were assembled since their pieces were put together during the rebuild process. Either during the "town hall - keep phase" or "keep - castle phase", piece locations were not lighting up despite having the castle blueprints active the entire time, pieces were just being transferred from one location to another, and there being plenty of room.
New GamerTag : MaxSterling
stay
NinjaBee

Postby stay » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:35 am

If you're still having this problem, we'd love to join your game over LIVE and help figure out what's going on (and if it's a bug, figure out why so we can fix it).

If anyone having this problem is online during normal U.S. daytime hours, let us know your gamertag and when you're likely to be on, and we'll contact you about joining your game.
e_friccero

Postby e_friccero » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:04 am

stay wrote:If you're still having this problem, we'd love to join your game over LIVE and help figure out what's going on (and if it's a bug, figure out why so we can fix it).

If anyone having this problem is online during normal U.S. daytime hours, let us know your gamertag and when you're likely to be on, and we'll contact you about joining your game.

Figured it out
You have to have a gatehouse built in order to build the Castle
The wall maker being red is what confused me since its the only blueprint that has red in it so at first it looks like a can't build this piece

Thanks for the help everyone :)
BiasFilly29

Postby BiasFilly29 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:46 pm

I'm having same issue. Gamertag: BiasFilly29
BiasFilly29

Postby BiasFilly29 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:02 pm

Rebuilt the gatehouse like you said and it finally went forward, Thanks!

Return to “A World of Keflings”