Good news! A Kingdom for Keflings is coming to PC and we need volunteers willing to help test the upcoming PC (Windows) version.
Interested? If so, e-mail email@example.com
with this information:
* Full Name and Address
* Information about the PC you'll be using to play the game
(processor, operating system, sound card, video card, RAM)
* Do you have internet access at home?
* Any other information you might want to provide on how you can help with the QA effort
We would also like to know the answers to these questions, but your answers won't exclude you from being accepted into the beta test program.
*Have you had any experience beta testing?
*Have you played any of NinjaBee’s games before?
*Have you ever played A Kingdom for Keflings on the Xbox 360?
*What is your age?
1. We'll expect you to give us useful detailed (written) feedback on problems in the game. If it crashes or has some specific problem, we'll expect you to document how you got to that error. If you're just here to play the game and not help with testing, you might want to wait until it's released.
2. We're not anxious to get a ton of game design change ideas, because we expect the game to be quite similar to the Xbox Live Arcade version, though we'll certainly consider low-impact requests.
3. We'll probably expect you to sign some simple NDA and promise not to pass the game around to friends or talk about it outside of our test group.
4. The game seems pretty solid. Ideally, this will be a short test period and everything will be fine.
5. We'll give the official beta-testers free copies of the final released game. To be clear: we are not paying the beta testers and you have to give feedback to receive the free game.